CHIROPRACTOR | LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST FAIRFAX VA
Fairfax Chiropractor and Licensed Acupuncturist in Virginia specialize in effective natural pain relief for injury, chronic pain, or other painful orthopedic conditions by delivering gentle acupuncture and chiropractic care.
A Pain Free Life…Can you imagine yourself living a pain free life and active lifestyle? Yes. You can regain your health. Our skilled chiropractor and acupuncturist effectively treat both chronic and acute conditions through integrative therapy, helping you reduce, manage, or get rid of your pain naturally, without the surgery.
We believe that good medicine combines the best of Eastern and Western medicines, and our practice is rooted in the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the science of acupuncture, and the philosophy of chiropractic, adapted to the modern healthcare needs in Northern Virginia.
WELCOME TO GOLDEN ACUPUNCTURE & CHIROPRACTIC
Golden Acupuncture & Chiropractic is centrally located in Fairfax, VA, serving Northern Virginia and Washington DC Metro Area. We work to resolve the underlying causes of your symptoms so that you can get natural, long-lasting relief, and start living the active lifestyle.
These days more people are searching for “acupuncture near me” or a top chiropractor in Northern Virginia that provides integrative healthcare. We are here to help, and we hope to be your first choice. We also encourage you to take advantage of our New Patient Special to get the opportunity to make sure we can help.
Integrative Approach to Better Health
GOLDEN ACUPUNCTURE & CHIROPRACTIC PROVIDES EFFECTIVE PROVEN THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF
These are some of the symptoms for which we can help you find fast and long-term relief.
|Headache and Migraine Relief||Lower Back Pain||Knee Pain|
|Anxiety and Depression||Sciatica||Heel Pain ( Plantar Fasciitis )|
|Fertility Acupuncture||Neck Pain||Wrist Pain ( Carpal Tunnel )|
|Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture||Peripheral Neuropathy
Our Chiropractor and Acupuncturist in Fairfax VA specialize in the treatment of acute pain, chronic conditions, and neurological disorders. Because our Fairfax practitioner utilizes modern chiropractic techniques and the time-tested proven methods of acupuncture, we provide treatment with a highly effective form of therapy. This synergistic treatment gives more therapeutic benefit so you can get rid of chronic pain or recover faster from injury. Personal Injury Chiropractor specializes in car accident injuries and treats injury conditions that can affect your quality of life.
Our Fairfax acupuncture practitioner provides orthopedic acupuncture and treats patients with headache and migraine, lower back pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, anxiety, depression, infertility, and other chronic conditions. In addition to traditional needling technique, we offer pain-less treatment in the acupuncture Fairfax clinic. Also Chinese Medicine Ophthalmology specializes in natural treatment to improve eye health for vision-impaired patients caused by degenerative eye diseases.
If you are suffering from an injury or chronic pain, call our office and see how we can get you on the path to a pain-free life.
We Accept Most PPO Insurance Plans.Call Now (703) 277-9897
ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. Kevin Kim, DC, L.Ac has dual licenses and National Board Certifications in chiropractic and acupuncture in Virginia. He is also a NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, and he is passionate about helping people through integrative care. Visit his qualifications page to learn more about his training, chiropractic and acupuncture schools, experience, and the importance of seeing a specialist when you are facing health challenges. [READ MORE about Doctor]
Improve Your Quality of Life
Our Fairfax Chiropractor and Acupuncturist are proud to provide a high quality level of acupuncture & chiropractic care and commitment to health to all our patients.
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE & CHIROPRACTIC
In addition to effective spine care, Dr. Kim has been providing integrative treatments that support your health and holistic healing.
- Acupuncture Benefits extend a wide variety of disorders such as infertility, allergy, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, asthma, anxiety, insomnia, herniated disc, and chronic pain. Acupuncture is an effective medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy in the body by inserting very fine sterile needles into specific points on the body. As a result, it promotes proper circulation, balance of organ functions, and your body’s immune response. It is safe, effective and drug-free therapy. [Learn About Acupuncture Research]
- Traditional Chinese Medicine originated in ancient China and has evolved over thousands of years. TCM is the art and science of manipulating the body’s life force (Qi) through herbal medicines and various mind & body practices, to treat or prevent health problems. TCM is used in hospitals and clinics throughout Asia as the foremost cost effective and potent treatment of choice.
- Chiropractic Adjustment is a procedure of using spinal alignment to reduce a variety of physical symptoms such as muscle ache, neck & back pain, pinched nerve, shoulder pain, and more. Our Fairfax chiropractor utilizes many different chiropractic techniques to customize treatment to relieve pain faster and improve joint functions. For example, Dr. Kim utilizes low-force joint mobilization and instrument-assisted manipulation to ensure a comfortable experience for his patients.[Find Out More About Spine Care]
- Myofascial Release treats muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles and tendons, improving blood and lymphatic circulation, and releasing trigger points. The therapy is very effective for pain relief and sports injuries.
- Physical Therapy enhances the healing effects of treatment. Our chiropractor provides physiotherapy such as e-stim and intersegmental traction. Physical therapy exercises will improve range of motion, muscle strength and flexibility for pain management such as degenerative disc diseases.
ACUPUNCTURE IN MODERN DAY
- 14 million Americans have used acupuncture (2007). Growing numbers are seeking out acupuncture treatments for chronic pain and specific health conditions as alternative medicine when conventional treatment has not worked; and for preventive care to promote overall health.
- 28 diseases, symptoms or conditions from which the World Health Organization has recognized acupuncture to be effective.
- 10 health conditions where acupuncture is a proven cost effective treatment: allergic rhinitis, headache and migraine, ambulatory anesthesia, dysmenorrhea, chronic pain including low back pain and neck, and depression.
- 53% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be effective and value to their patients. Medical doctors refer their patients to licensed acupuncturists more than to any other complementary care providers.