Acupuncture & Chiropractor Fairfax VA: For Your Better Health
Licensed Acupuncturist and Chiropractor specialize in effective natural pain relief for injury, chronic pain, and painful orthopedic conditions by delivering gentle acupuncture and chiropractic care in Fairfax Northern Virginia.
Dr. Kevin Kim
Licensed Acupuncturist | Chiropractor | Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
A Pain Free Life…Can you imagine yourself living a pain-free life and an active lifestyle? Yes. You can regain your health. There are many challenges, big and small, associated with chronic pain or even acute injury, both for you and those around you. You can cope and enjoy a happy life, with less pain. Our skilled acupuncturist and chiropractor will help you relieve or manage chronic pain effectively without the surgery.
Because we believe good medicine combines the best of Eastern and Western medicine, our practice is rooted in the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the science of acupuncture, and the philosophy of chiropractic, adapted to the modern healthcare needs.
WELCOME TO GOLDEN ACUPUNCTURE & CHIROPRACTIC
Golden Acupuncture & Chiropractic is centrally located in Fairfax VA, providing effective natural pain management, sports medicine, and alternative medicine needs. We work to resolve the underlying causes of your symptoms so that you can get natural, long-lasting relief, and start living an active lifestyle. These days more people are searching for “acupuncture near me” or a top rated chiropractor who provides integrative healthcare. We are here to help, and we hope to be your first choice. We also encourage you to take advantage of our New Patient Special to get the opportunity to make sure we can help.
New Integrative Approach – Feel Better Faster
Best Fairfax Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care
Safe and Drug-Free Treatments with Proven Results
These are some of the symptoms we can help you find fast and long-term relief.
|Pain and Injury
||Health and Well-Being
|Headache | Migraine Relief
Lower Back Pain
Sciatica Nerve Pain
|Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel)
Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
|Anxiety and Depression|
|Fertility and Infertility|
Our Chiropractor and Acupuncture clinic in Fairfax VA specialize in the treatment of acute pain, chronic conditions, and neurological disorders. Because our practitioner utilizes modern chiropractic techniques and the time-tested proven methods of acupuncture, we provide treatment with a highly effective form of therapy. As a result, our patients feel better in less time and get back to their normal routine sooner. In addition, our Personal Injury Chiropractor specializes in car accident injuries and treats injury conditions that can affect your quality of life.
Our Fairfax acupuncture practitioner treats patients with headache, lower back pain, sciatica, anxiety, depression, infertility, and other chronic conditions. In addition to traditional needling technique, we offer pain-less treatment at the acupuncture Fairfax clinic. Also, Chinese medicine ophthalmology eye specialist provides natural treatments to improve eyesight for vision-impaired patients caused by degenerative eye diseases.
Northern Virginia Licensed Acupuncturist & Chiropractor
Dr. Kevin Kim, DC, L.Ac, Dipl OM, is National Board certified chiropractor and licensed acupuncturist in Virginia. He is also a NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, and he is passionate about helping people through integrative care. Visit his qualifications page to learn more about his training, experience, and the importance of seeing a specialist when you are facing health challenges. [Read More about Doctor]
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE AND CHIROPRACTIC CARE
In addition to effective spine care, Dr. Kim has been providing integrative health care that supports your health and holistic healing.
- Acupuncture Benefits extend a wide variety of disorders. Acupuncture is an effective medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy in the body. As a result, it promotes proper circulation, the balance of organ functions, and your body’s immune response. It is safe, effective and drug-free therapy. [Find Out More About Benefits and Modern Research Reviews]
- Traditional Chinese Medicine has originated in ancient China and has evolved over thousands of years. TCM is the art and science of manipulating the body’s life force (Qi) to treat or prevent health problems. Because TCM is the foremost cost-effective and potent treatment, it is widely used in hospitals and clinics throughout Asia. [Read More: How Does Acupuncture Work]
- Chiropractic Adjustment is a procedure of using spinal alignment to reduce a variety of physical symptoms such as muscle ache, neck & back pain, pinched nerve, shoulder pain, and more. Our Fairfax chiropractor utilizes many different chiropractic techniques to customize treatment to relieve pain faster and improve joint functions. For instance, Dr. Kim utilizes low-force joint mobilization and instrument-assisted manipulation to ensure a comfortable experience for his patients. [Learn about Chiropractic Treatment for Spine Care]
- Myofascial Release treats muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles and tendons. As a result, it improves blood circulation and releases trigger points, and it is very effective for pain relief and sports injuries.
- Physical Therapy enhances the healing effects of treatment. Our chiropractor provides physiotherapy such as electrical stimulation and intersegmental traction. Physical therapy will improve range of motion, muscle strength, and flexibility for pain management such as degenerative disc diseases.
Acupuncture in Modern Day
- 14 million Americans have used acupuncture (2007). Growing numbers are seeking out integrative health for chronic pain and specific health conditions as alternative medicine and for preventive care to promote overall health.
- 28 diseases, symptoms or conditions from which the World Health Organization has recognized acupuncture to be effective.
- 10 health conditions where acupuncture is proven cost effective treatment: allergic rhinitis, headache and migraine, menstrual cramps, chronic pain including low back pain and neck, and depression.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be effective and value to their patients. Medical doctors refer their patients to licensed acupuncturists more than to any other complementary care providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine promotes natural healing by enhancing therapeutic power, immunity and physical and emotional health by placing fine, sterile needles at specific acupoints on the body. It is a safe, painless and effective way to treat a wide variety of medical problems.
One misconception about acupuncture is that it is painful. We provide gentle yet effective treatment. We use extremely thin sterile acupuncture needles, and it is virtually painless. It’s because the needles used in acupuncture are nothing like the needles used in a Western medical setting. Patients often report the treatment itself is comfortable and relaxing.
Acupuncture is an effective medical protocol focused on correcting the underlying causes of the conditions as well as the symptoms without side effects. Conditions with evidences supporting the effectiveness of acupuncture are pain relief including low back pain, neck pain, and migraine, allergic rhinitis, knee osteoarthritis, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, anxiety, PTSD, IBS, asthma, and postoperative pain.
Acupuncture treatments are affordable and cost-effective care. Some insurance companies are now covering acupuncture for treatments for pain relief and other limited symptoms. It is important to check your insurance policy. We accept most PPO insurance plans and offer service at a reasonable price without insurance coverage.