LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST & CHIROPRACTOR, FAIRFAX VA
Chiropractor and Acupuncture Clinic in Fairfax, VA specialize in effective natural pain relief for injury, chronic pain, and painful orthopedic conditions by delivering gentle acupuncture and chiropractic care.
A Pain Free Life…Can you imagine yourself living a pain free life and active lifestyle? Yes. You can regain your health. Our skilled chiropractor and acupuncturist will help you relieve or manage chronic pain effectively without the surgery.
Because we believe good medicine combines the best of Eastern and Western medicines, our practice is rooted in the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the science of acupuncture, and the philosophy of chiropractic, adapted to the modern healthcare needs in Northern Virginia.
WELCOME TO GOLDEN ACUPUNCTURE & CHIROPRACTIC
Golden Acupuncture & Chiropractic is centrally located in Fairfax, VA, serving Northern Virginia. We work to resolve the underlying causes of your symptoms so that you can get natural, long-lasting relief, and start living the active lifestyle. These days more people are searching for “acupuncture near me” or a top rated chiropractor who provides integrative healthcare. We are here to help, and we hope to be your first choice. We also encourage you to take advantage of our New Patient Special to get the opportunity to make sure we can help.
New Integrative Approach to Better Health
More Treatment Options and Faster Results – Safe and Drug-Free
These are some of the symptoms we can help you find fast and long-term relief.
|Headache | Migraine Relief||Lower Back Pain||Peripheral Neuropathy|
|Anxiety and Depression
||Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)|
|Fertility and Infertility||Neck Pain||Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel)|
|Facial Rejuvenation||Knee Pain||Retinitis Pigmentosa|
Our Chiropractor and Acupuncture clinic Fairfax VA specialize in the treatment of acute pain, chronic conditions, and neurological disorders. Because our Fairfax practitioner utilizes modern chiropractic techniques and the time-tested proven methods of acupuncture, we provide treatment with a highly effective form of therapy. As a result, our patients feel better in less time and get back to their normal routine sooner. In addition, our Personal Injury Chiropractor specializes in car accident injuries and treats injury conditions that can affect your quality of life.
Our Fairfax acupuncture practitioner treats patients with headache, lower back pain, sciatica, anxiety, depression, infertility, and other chronic conditions. In addition to traditional needling technique, we offer pain-less treatment in the acupuncture Fairfax clinic. Also, Chinese medicine ophthalmology eye acupuncture specialist provides natural treatments to improve eyesight for vision-impaired patients caused by degenerative eye diseases.
If you are suffering from an injury or chronic pain, call our office and see how we can get you on the path to a pain-free life.
About Dr. Kevin Kim
Dr. Kevin Kim, DC, L.Ac, Dipl OM, has dual licenses and National Board Certifications in chiropractic and acupuncture in Virginia. He is also a NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, and he is passionate about helping people through integrative care. Visit his qualifications page to learn more about his training, experience, and the importance of seeing a specialist when you are facing health challenges. [Read More about Doctor]
THE BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE AND CHIROPRACTIC
In addition to effective spine care, Dr. Kim has been providing integrative health that supports your health and holistic healing.
- Acupuncture Benefits extend a wide variety of disorders. Acupuncture is an effective medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy in the body. As a result, it promotes proper circulation, balance of organ functions, and your body’s immune response. It is safe, effective and drug-free therapy. [Find Out More About Modern Research Reviews]
- Traditional Chinese Medicine has originated in ancient China and has evolved over thousands of years. TCM is the art and science of manipulating the body’s life force (Qi) to treat or prevent health problems. Because TCM is the foremost cost effective and potent treatment, it is widely used in hospitals and clinics throughout Asia.
- Chiropractic Adjustment is a procedure of using spinal alignment to reduce a variety of physical symptoms such as muscle ache, neck & back pain, pinched nerve, shoulder pain, and more. Our Fairfax chiropractor utilizes many different chiropractic techniques to customize treatment to relieve pain faster and improve joint functions. For instance, Dr Kim utilizes low-force joint mobilization and instrument-assisted manipulation to ensure a comfortable experience for his patients. [Learn about Spine Care]
- Myofascial Release treats muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles and tendons. As a result, it improves blood circulation and releases trigger points, and it is very effective for pain relief and sports injuries.
- Physical Therapy enhances the healing effects of treatment. Our chiropractor provides physiotherapy such as electrical stimulation and intersegmental traction. Physical therapy will improve range of motion, muscle strength and flexibility for pain management such as degenerative disc diseases.
Acupuncture in Modern Day
- 14 million Americans have used acupuncture (2007). Growing numbers are seeking out integrative health for chronic pain and specific health conditions as alternative medicine and for preventive care to promote overall health.
- 28 diseases, symptoms or conditions from which the World Health Organization has recognized acupuncture to be effective.
- 10 health conditions where acupuncture is proven cost effective treatment: allergic rhinitis, headache and migraine, menstrual cramps, chronic pain including low back pain and neck, and depression.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be effective and value to their patients. Medical doctors refer their patients to licensed acupuncturists more than to any other complementary care providers.